CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Full Moon Chapter Two

She's smiling at me.
Wow, that's the most beautiful smile I ever seen.
Who is she? No.. No.. Don't go. Don't go. Stop!

He opens his eyes with a sudden shock. He searched around the room, hoping to find a light somewhere in the distance to lit up his worn down room. He glanced at his alarm clock. It shows 3am. Drops of sweats are all over his forehead and chest.

Whoa, that's strange. He thought. He walked to his wardrobe and opened the wardrobe door. He then took out a white long sleeve CK jacket and a black canvas long trousers. I gotta get out of here thought Moon. He then walked to his table and grab his wallet and keys. He then open the door to the hallway and quickly sneak out of his room to the stairs.

As he walk through the hallway, he felt it. The goosebumps. Everyone is sleeping soundly and yet I'm here. Awake. That's the strangest dream he thought. The silence of the dark hall give him the shivers. Shivers he had since he was young when he thought that bogyman is there in the closet. He then went down the stairs and to the garage. He pressed his car alarm and quickly climb in his '86 Black Porsche.

***

He drove around the silent neighborhood with the wind blowing onto his black shoulder length hair. Moon does not know where to go but to drive straight all the way to the end. His fingers tapping on the steering wheel with the CD player playing the song Remedy by Seether. He looked around for any 24 hours joint. Teenagers are out in their cars driving around and making mischief.

"What am I doing? It's 4 a.m in the morning and I'm not sleeping. GOD!" he shouted. Something caught his attention as he went pass Hillside Cemetery. That girl. She looks familiar he thought. Then it came to him. The girl he saw earlier in the evening. "Why is she here in the cemetery, all alone?" he whisper.

Curiosity kills. Moon is eager to see her. She is so beautiful. I had to see. I had to see what she is up to he thought. With that thought, Moon stopped his car at a nearby tree. The tree was tall and dark. That way, Moon could not be seen. He slowly walk in a very slow pace. Slower than the shadows that creep through the walls of the tombs nearby.

Silently, he creep through the bushes, eyes on the girl that caught his attention. He finally stop at a distance where he could actually see the girl's face. "Wow!" he whispered and slowly he tried to push the little twigs of his sleeves and walk nearer to get a clear look. Cracks of twigs sounded as he walk through the bushes. It was half past 4 a.m. He manage to get a spot so that he could see clearly what the girl is attempted on doing.

"Daddy, I came to see you." she said while touching the tombstone. "I have a lot of things I wanted to say to you but I couldn't because you're not here anymore." she sob.

"Poor girl." he whispered.
"I know you're there." said the girl in white. "Come out now. It's ok, I won't bite."

Moon jumped and shock to hear this from her mouth. Slowly, he walk out of the shadows and into a perfectly moonlit spot where the girl can see him. "Why are you here?" said the girl. "I saw you earlier in the evening near my house. You were dancing in front of my yard." Moon said, shrugging. He comb his hair with his hand and look other ways except the girl. Eventually, she noticed it and said "Sit here." She put her hand beside the tombstone and smile.

The smile! thought Moon. Slowly, he walk over to her and stared into her beautiful emerald green eyes.

"You know why I'm here at this hour?"
"No, I was wondering when I drive through here.."
"Are you curious or you just want to see me?"
"Ermmmm..." Moon blushed.

Moon looked at the girl. She is really magnificent he thought. Her features. Her eyes. Her hair. Her skin. She is beautiful he thought.

"This is my dad." the girl started. "He died because my mum killed him. At this hour. 4 .30 a.m in the morning. He was sleeping in his bed because of the amount of medicine he took. He was sick to the bones. My mum cut his head off with an axe while he is asleep. I wasn't there during that time because I was in England. When I came back, I found out that my dad is dead. I tried to report to the police but mum lock me in the basement." She end her story with a sigh.

"What happen to your mum then?" asked Moon.

"I killed her.."

***

To be continue..

0 comments: