CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Full Moon Chapter Three

The rain started to pour heavily as both of them sit at the tombstone. The girl was silent. Moon was in shock. She killed her own mother! How was that..

"Possible?" said the girl. Moon jumped and looked at her. "You read my mind.." Moon said. She didn't answer him but just spread a smile. That smile again. But that smile is different now. It gives him the shivers. The shivers that he could never forget. The same shivers when he attended his twin's funeral..

It was that day. The same day I got my Degree in Medicine..

Tyler. He died. He left the world without telling me he would. I watch him died.. I watch him kill himself. In the same room I'm staying now. It felt like it was just yesterday we went on a mountain climbing expedition. He is good at climbing mountains. I'm not as athletic as he is. Mother always loved him more than me. Although I'm the youngest. People say "Youngest are always filled with love." I don't feel that way..

Mother was depressed. Crying every night after he died. Even Father looked up to him. I was the neglected one..I did not cried. Men don't cry.. they don't..they don't..


"Why?" the girl said suddenly. Moon startled.

"Why what?" Moon said, looking at the girl.

"Why did your brother suicide?" said the girl. Moon looked at the girl with his brows raised.
"He suicide because he can't take the fact that he is a.."

"Vampire?"interrupted the girl. Moon startled again. This time he looked at the girl. His eyes met hers.
How did she know that.. thought Moon. The sun has risen up. It was already dawn. Moon looked up at the sky to see clear blue sky after the heavy rain. "I have to go" said Moon when he looked down.

The girl. She was gone. "Hello!!" shouted Moon. That's weird. Where has she gone? thought Moon.

He walked to his car and found the keys in his pockets. He start up the engine and looked at the same tombstone he and the girl were seated. Soaked in the rain water, hair all damp, he reach to his gear and notice something.

A black rose.

On the black rose was a note:

Thank you. For accompanying me. If there is faith, we shall meet.

***
To be continue..

0 comments: